4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entry into all three parks, Kuranda Koala Gardens, Birdworld, Butterfly Sanctuary Kuranda
Departure & Return
Kuranda Heritage Markets , 2/4 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4872, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kuranda Koala Gardens
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuranda Wildlife Experience Thee Attraction Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuranda Wildlife Experience Thee Attraction Pass?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuranda Wildlife Experience Thee Attraction Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "When You go to the Birdworld, you must wear the T-shirt with sleeves." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuranda Wildlife Experience Thee Attraction Pass
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCairns & the Tropical NorthNature and Wildlife - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - AeroglenAttractions & Museums - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasAttractions & Museums - Port DouglasCategory
Barron Gorge National ParkWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns Night Markets & Food CourtMamu Tropical SkywalkTrinity BeachCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeBehana Gorge WaterfallRed Arrow WalkAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary RainForeStation Nature ParkCentenary Lakes Fitzroy IslandKuranda Koala GardensCairns AquariumMuddy's PlaygroundLake BarrineMichaelmas CayMt. WhitfieldBirdworld KurandaCairns Esplanade Lagoon