- Full-day tour to Kuranda round-trip from Cairns
- Discover the animals and plants of the ancient Kuranda Rainforest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Take in rain forest scenery including the Barron Gorge while aboard the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Learn about Australian wildlife and plants on the duck tour at Rainforestation Nature Park
- See kangaroos, wallabies and koalas at the Koala and Wildlife Park
- Watch an Aboriginal dance and take a Dreamtime walk at Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Pause to take in Barron Falls and Red Peak Station along the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway route
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cairns, Palm Cove or Port Douglas hotels.
Guests staying at a Northern Beach other than Palm Cove will need to make own way to Nomads Serpent (341 Lake St, Cairns) and meet their driver guide here, there is free parking at this location.
Dates: Daily except Christmas Day and scheduled maintenance days for Skyrail and Kuranda Scenic Railway.
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings & Gray Line Cairns
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Classic Kuranda by Skyrail and Scenic Railway Including Rainforestation, Koala and Wildlife Park and Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience.