12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture off-the-beaten-track and explore the UNESCO-listed wilderness of Australia’s tropical north on this full-day tour from Cairns. Journey along the Captain Cook Highway; take a guided hike through the Mossman Gorge and cool off with a dip in the Mossman River. After lunch (included), look out for crocodiles on a scenic cruise down the Daintree River, then continue to Cape Tribulation to trek through the Daintree Rainforest and enjoy magnificent views over the Great Barrier Reef. This small-group tour is limited to 14 people for a personalized experience.
- Full-day tour to Cape Tribulation from Cairns
- Entrance fees and lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi on board
Cruise on Daintree River
Daintree Ice Cream
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels and most rental accommodation (including AirBnB's) in Cairns, Holloways Beach, Trinity Beach, Kewarra Beach, Yorkeys Knob, Palm Cove, Thala Beach, Port Douglas. Please contact us if you cannot find your pick up location
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Small group of no more than 14 participants
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge, and Daintree Rainforest Premium Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Michaelmas CayCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeCentenary Lakes RainForeStation Nature ParkGranite Gorge Nature ParkBirdworld KurandaCairns Night Markets & Food CourtMamu Tropical SkywalkCairns Botanic GardensRed Arrow WalkKuranda Koala GardensCairns Esplanade LagoonMuddy's PlaygroundAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns AquariumBarron Gorge National ParkMt. WhitfieldLake BarrineCairns Cruise PortEsplanade Boardwalk