12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Stop at Alexandra Range lookout
Guided walk on boardwalk
Cape Tribulation Beach (location for lunch)
Wildlife crocodile spotting cruise
Towel & Swimmers
Sunscreen & Insect Repellent
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Cape Tribulation day tour departs daily from Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas. The first pick-ups commence in Cairns at around 6.45am and return to Cairns around 6.30pm. Please advise your hotel before departure date.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Trib Connections - Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Tribulation Day Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthBus Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - QueenslandBus Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - AeroglenBus Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Fitzroy IslandBehana Gorge WaterfallRusty's Markets Cairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeLake BarrineEsplanade BoardwalkWet Tropics World Heritage AreaCairns AquariumBarron Gorge National ParkCairns Cruise PortMt. WhitfieldMuddy's PlaygroundRainForeStation Nature ParkBirdworld KurandaAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Michaelmas CayMamu Tropical SkywalkKuranda Koala GardensCairns Esplanade LagoonRed Arrow Walk