10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional driver guide with live commentary
1 Hour Daintree River Cruise with morning tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
Guided walk through the Daintree Rainforest and learn about Indigenous culture, flora & fauna
Swim in the rainforest at pristine Emmagen Creek
Spend time at the famous Cape Tribulation Beach - where the rainforest meets the reef
Cable Ferry crossing across the mighty Daintree River
Stop for an ice-cream on the way home (own expense)
4WD Bloomfield Track
Ice-cream on the way home
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up from all hotels and hostels in the Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas Area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Billy Tea Bush Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would highly recommend this trip and Gavin as a guide!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Bloomfield Track Small Group Tour
11 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical North4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - QueenslandSafaris - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandWalking Tours - QueenslandFull-day Tours - Queensland4WD Tours - AeroglenSporting Events - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - AeroglenSafaris - AeroglenExtreme - AeroglenWalking Tours - AeroglenFull-day Tours - Aeroglen4WD Tours - Port DouglasSporting Events - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasSafaris - Port DouglasExtreme - Port DouglasWalking Tours - Port DouglasFull-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Birdworld KurandaWet Tropics World Heritage AreaMt. WhitfieldLake BarrineBarron Gorge National ParkRed Arrow WalkCairns AquariumCairns Botanic GardensKuranda Koala GardensAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns Esplanade LagoonTrinity BeachRusty's Markets Cairns Night Markets & Food CourtMichaelmas CayRainForeStation Nature ParkGranite Gorge Nature ParkMuddy's PlaygroundBehana Gorge WaterfallEsplanade Boardwalk