5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Make the most of your time in port with this half-day city sightseeing tour of Cairns, including afternoon tea. Visit attractions like the St Monica's Cathedral, Flecker Botanical Gardens and Cairns waterfront and walk through the Barron Gorge National Park. This small-group shore excursion is limited to 20 people and is covered by Viator's worry-free policy, ensuring on-time return to your ship.
- Explore Cairns on this half-day city sightseeing tour
- Visit top Cairns-area attractions, including the waterfront, Flecker Botanical Gardens and St Monica's Cathedral, home to the world's largest peace-themed stained-glass window
- Indulge in a Devonshire tea, coffee or hot chocolate and scones
- Walk the lower section of Barron Gorge National Park and admire the views of the rugged mountains, ravines and tumbling waterfalls
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Port pickup and drop-off (city tour only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from the Reef Hotel Casino (public entrance) across the road from the Cruise Ship Terminal. We will return you to the Cruise ship Terminal at the end of your tour in plenty of time prior to the ship departing.
- Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, Wharf St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelie walkers not permitted
- No cancellation fees applicable if the cruise ship does not arrive in Port due to weather and tidal conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Discovery Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5720PRTCNSCDT
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairns Shore Excursion: Cairns City Sights & Surrounds Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical NorthShore Excursions - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandCity Tours - QueenslandPorts of Call Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandShore Excursions - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenCity Tours - AeroglenPorts of Call Tours - AeroglenHalf-day Tours - AeroglenShore Excursions - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasCity Tours - Port DouglasPorts of Call Tours - Port DouglasHalf-day Tours - Port DouglasCategory
RainForeStation Nature ParkCairns Night Markets & Food CourtEsplanade BoardwalkBirdworld KurandaBehana Gorge WaterfallLake BarrineRed Arrow WalkBarron Gorge National ParkAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Michaelmas CayMuddy's PlaygroundFitzroy IslandMamu Tropical SkywalkCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeMt. WhitfieldRusty's Markets Cairns Cruise PortGranite Gorge Nature ParkCairns Botanic GardensCairns Esplanade Lagoon