2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Guarantee your entry to Cairns Aquarium, by booking your admission ticket in advance. Family-friendly and fun, Cairns Aquarium is home to 71 different exhibits that house marine life from Tropical North Queensland.
- Cairns Aquarium general admission ticket
- Guarantee entry to a fun and family-friendly attraction in Cairns
- Marvel at more than 71 exhibits home to reptile and marine life endemic to Tropical North Queensland
- Daily conservation talks and presentations
Saved to wishlist!
Elusive Rainforest and Reef Creatures
Live Ray and Shark Feeding Show
Oceanarium with Underwater Tunnel
Australia’s only Deep Reef Tank
Marine Touch Tank
Conservation Talks and Presentations
Food and drinks (unless specified)
Transportation to/from the aquarium
Departure & Return
7/22/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
General Admission + Lunch
4/1/2021 - 11/2/2022
|Wednesday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Customers may arrive anytime between 10am-3pm. Last entry 2pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- Cairns Aquarium open 365 days of the year (incl. Public Holidays)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Aquarium
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket
2 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCairns & the Tropical NorthNature and Wildlife - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - AeroglenAttractions & Museums - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasAttractions & Museums - Port DouglasCategory
Barron Gorge National ParkMt. WhitfieldCairns Cruise PortCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeWet Tropics World Heritage AreaEsplanade BoardwalkRed Arrow WalkTrinity BeachCairns Botanic GardensBehana Gorge WaterfallMamu Tropical SkywalkLake BarrineKuranda Koala GardensCentenary Lakes Birdworld KurandaAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Michaelmas CayCairns Night Markets & Food CourtCairns Esplanade LagoonCairns Aquarium