30 minutes (Approx.)
Even if you're stuck inside, you can bring Australia's natural beauty into your home with a virtual visit to the country's biggest butterfly sanctuary. With this private virtual adventure, you meet your personal sanctuary guide on Zoom, and watch the colorful insects fluttering around. Best of all—since this tour is just for you—you can ask questions, and learn fun facts about the butterflies you see.
- Nature fanatics explore the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary on a virtual tour
- Learn about butterflies—your sanctuary guide offers different insect facts
- Get a more personal experience on a private outing with your own Zoom guide
- Easily schedule: tours happen daily, in Australian Eastern Standard Time
Saved to wishlist!
Personalised Virtual Sanctuary Tour
Expert Sanctuary Guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tropic Wings & Gray Line Cairns
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Australian Butterfly Sanctuary- Virtual Interactive Tour With Private Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCairns & the Tropical NorthNature and Wildlife - QueenslandAttractions & Museums - QueenslandZoo Tickets & Passes - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - AeroglenAttractions & Museums - AeroglenZoo Tickets & Passes - AeroglenNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasAttractions & Museums - Port DouglasZoo Tickets & Passes - Port DouglasCategory
Behana Gorge WaterfallCairns Esplanade LagoonCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeWet Tropics World Heritage AreaTrinity BeachBirdworld KurandaRainForeStation Nature ParkCentenary Lakes Michaelmas CayCairns Night Markets & Food CourtCairns AquariumRusty's Markets Cairns Botanic GardensGranite Gorge Nature ParkMt. WhitfieldBarron Gorge National ParkCairns Cruise PortRed Arrow WalkAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Fitzroy Island