- Full-day tour of the Atherton Tablelands from Cairns
- Admire the castle and waterfall of Paronella Park on a guided tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and round-trip transport from Cairns
- Enjoy your choice between three itineraries
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Cairns, Palm Cove, Trinity Beach & Clifton Beach.
Please note for Palm Cove, Trinity Beach & Clifton Beach - Return Transfers from Northern Beaches is an additional $28 per person and is payable on the day of travel. Alternatively you can make your own way to either Skyrail Terminal in Smithfield or Cairns Central Railway and return transfers are free of charge.
Tour does not operate from Port Douglas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Chinese & Japanese language guides are ONLY available on the Paronella Park guided tour. All commentary throughout the day is in English ONLY.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Northern Experience Eco Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Original Day Tour to Paronella Park, Lake Barrine and Millaa Millaa Falls.