- Full-day rappelling tour in the Behana Gorge from Cairns
- Enjoy a back-to-nature adventure swimming, jumping rocks, and walking through the rain forest
- Tuck into a delicious lunch surrounded by beautiful nature
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
Departure & Return
Paid Parking is available on the street. Look for the shop name ALLBOUT CAIRNS
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 8
- pricing applies to all participants.
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A level of fitness and some swimming ability is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cairns Canyoning
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands