3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced local driver-guide
Accommodation in Daintree & Cooktown
Pickup & Dropoff from selected Cairns & Port Douglas hotels
NO pickup from Machans Beach, Holloways Beach, Yorkeys Knob and South Cairns.
No luggage allowed - 1 small overnight bag OK
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please note, pick up from a selection of hotels in Cairns, Northern Beaches and Port Douglas is available - contact the operator after booking to confirm your closest pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for Children under 7 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure North Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Cape Tribulation & Cooktown Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Cape Tribulation & Cooktown Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Cape Tribulation & Cooktown Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Cape Tribulation & Cooktown Tour from Cairns or Port Douglas
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical North4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandBus Tours - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandExtreme - QueenslandHistorical Tours - Queensland4WD Tours - AeroglenSporting Events - AeroglenBus Tours - AeroglenMulti-day Tours - AeroglenExtreme - AeroglenHistorical Tours - Aeroglen4WD Tours - Port DouglasSporting Events - Port DouglasBus Tours - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasExtreme - Port DouglasHistorical Tours - Port DouglasCategory
Australian Butterfly Sanctuary Cairns AquariumMichaelmas CayMt. WhitfieldCairns Zoom & Wildlife DomeWet Tropics World Heritage AreaFitzroy IslandTrinity BeachRainForeStation Nature ParkBirdworld KurandaEsplanade BoardwalkRusty's Markets Granite Gorge Nature ParkRed Arrow WalkMamu Tropical SkywalkBehana Gorge WaterfallMuddy's PlaygroundCairns Night Markets & Food CourtCairns Cruise PortKuranda Koala Gardens