3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Check all of the boxes on must-see attractions in Far North Queensland on this 3-day tour from Cairns. With a small group and a naturalist guide, visit the Atherton Tablelands, Cooktown, and Daintree National Park in a 4WD vehicle. Two nights' accommodation, meals per itinerary, and all transportation included.
- Breakfast included
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Dates: Tour departs every Monday and Thursday of each week (subject to availability)
Return point: As per your hotel location
Departure Point: All Cairns, Cairns Northern Beaches, Port Douglas accommodations
Address: Cairns City, Cairns Northern Beaches, Port Douglas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please Note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to operate this tour. You need to enter 2 persons to make the booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum 1 carry-on bag no more than 10kgs each
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Small-Group Tour of North Queensland with Pick Up?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Small-Group Tour of North Queensland with Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Small-Group Tour of North Queensland with Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Small-Group Tour of North Queensland with Pick Up
1 day 6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCairns & the Tropical North4WD Tours - QueenslandSporting Events - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandExtreme - Queensland4WD Tours - AeroglenSporting Events - AeroglenMulti-day Tours - AeroglenExtreme - Aeroglen4WD Tours - Port DouglasSporting Events - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasExtreme - Port DouglasCategory
Red Arrow WalkRainForeStation Nature ParkGranite Gorge Nature ParkLake BarrineBehana Gorge WaterfallBarron Gorge National ParkCairns Botanic GardensWet Tropics World Heritage AreaEsplanade BoardwalkFitzroy IslandCentenary Lakes Muddy's PlaygroundMichaelmas CayKuranda Koala GardensTrinity BeachCairns Night Markets & Food CourtAustralian Butterfly Sanctuary Birdworld KurandaMt. WhitfieldCairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome