- Enjoy plenty of attention from your guide on a small-group tour
- Lunches will be supplied on both days of the tour
- Snorkeling equipment is provided, plus dive gear if this option is selected
- Private transportation on the rainforest tour day
Departure & Return
For the reef day, passengers that don't require pick up can make their way to Reef Fleet Terminal, Check-in is from 7.15am to 7.45am at Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns. Evolution departs 8.00am sharp.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- $20 per person admin/fuel levy (to be paid direct prior to travel), please contact reservations before tour.
- Transfers for the Rainforest Tour are included. For the Reef Day, you can book transfers for an additional cost after booking or make your own way to check-in at Reef Fleet Terminal at 7:15am for an 8am departure.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 124 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down Under Dive
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff