Are you interested in?
23 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
29 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Week in Andalucia
9 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Raise a glass to the ancient winemaking traditions of Andalusia with a wine tour and tasting at the La Constancia wine cellar, one of the oldest and most celebrated wineries in Jerez de la Frontera. Learn about the estate’s long history and traditional methods of making Spanish sherry and other fortified wines enjoyed around the world. Taste several of the finest Jerez varietals and spend some time shopping for a bottle or two to take home if you like.
- 2-hour tour at tasting at La Constancia winery near Jerez de la Frontera
- Visit one of the oldest and most acclaimed wineries in Jerez
- Learn how sherry and other fortified wines are made
- Taste several fine Spanish wines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Jerez is available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup in Jerez (if option selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off (unless option selected)
Departure & Return
Departure PointBodega Viña La Constancia, Carretera del Calvario, km 1.8 (CA-3101), 11408 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerez Wine Cellar private Tour and Tasting?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerez Wine Cellar private Tour and Tasting?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jerez Wine Cellar private Tour and Tasting?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerez Wine Cellar private Tour and Tasting?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16536P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCádizFood Tours - AndaluciaWine Tastings - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaFood Tours - TarifaWine Tastings - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaFood Tours - TangierWine Tastings - TangierWalking Tours - TangierHistorical Tours - TangierCategory