Are you interested in?
22 Tours & Activities
Jerez de la Frontera Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
118 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Get acquainted with the history and art of Jerez de la Frontera on a 2-hour walking tour that provides a great introduction for first-time visitors. Alongside an art historian guide, you’ll weave your way through the cobbled streets of Jerez’s Old Town and learn about the melting pot of cultures that created the historic city.
- Art and history walking tour of Jerez de la Frontera
- A cultural introduction ideal for first-time visitors
- Explore the Old Town and learn about the melange of cultures that created Jerez de la Frontera
- Receive in-depth information from an art historian guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza del Arenal, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by 2 adults minimum
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
- In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
- Andalusia Tour Travel is not responsible for the delay takes place at the entrance of the monuments, either by the organization and / or internal management of the monument.
- The abandonment or separation from the group during the guided tour involves loss of any right to claim.
- If any change is produced in any visit, it shall be informed at the time of booking or at the beginning of the service, being valid and definitive information provided by the guide at the start of the visit. Any of the places specified in the development of each of the visits, may be replaced by another of similar category or characteristics, whether special or force majeure circumstances oblige us to do so.
- Please be punctual at the scheduled time, otherwise Andalusia Tour Travel is exempt from any responsibility and shall be deemed as service performed.
- OPERATED BY Andalusia Tour Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerez de la Frontera History and Art Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerez de la Frontera History and Art Walking Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jerez de la Frontera History and Art Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerez de la Frontera History and Art Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 23749P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCádizCity Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TangierHistorical Tours - TangierCategory