Are you interested in?
22 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
118 Tours & Activities
74 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover southern Spain’s legacy of flamenco, wine, bull fighting, and more on a walking tour of Jerez. See ruins and surviving architecture that tell the story of the city's unique multicultural roots, from ancient Phoenician and Roman rule to more modern Christian and Moorish eras. Learn how Jerez became known as the home of sherry and the Carthusian horse, plus other little-known secrets revealed by an expert guide.
- 1.5-hour guided walking tour of Jerez
- Learn about the city's multilayered history that spans Phonecian, Roman, Christian, and Moorish eras
- See striking examples of Moorish architecture
- Discover Jerez's rich cultural traditions including winemaking, horsemanship, bullfighting, and flamenco
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaza del Arenal, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grupo Edutravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerez City Private Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerez City Private Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Jerez City Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerez City Private Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16536P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCádizCity Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - TarifaWalking Tours - TarifaCity Tours - TangierWalking Tours - TangierCategory