2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Official local tour guide
Entrance ticket to the Alcazar
Entrance ticket to the Collegiate
Departure & Return
Plaza del Arenal, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours in Malaga
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerez de la Frontera private walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerez de la Frontera private walking tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCádizWalking Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - TarifaHistorical Tours - TarifaWalking Tours - TangierHistorical Tours - TangierCategory