4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
Specially designed for cruise ship passengers, this intimate shore excursion covers the highlights of stunning Cadiz, known as the oldest city in Europe. You’ll explore over 3,000 years of history at stops like Puerta de Tierra, where the town was protected from invaders, and the beach of La Caleta in Campo Sur. You’ll also have a chance to grab a drink and tapas along the way.
- A special small-group shore excursion covering the highlights of Cadiz
- Skip the impersonal coach tours and enjoy a personalized experience with capped group sizes
- Travel comfortably between stops in an air-conditioned minivan, and be back at the port in time to set sail
- Cover multiple historical highlights, including the starting-point for Christopher Columbus’s second voyage
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Holidays Online
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cadiz Shore Excursion: Small Group Cadiz Discovery Tour?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cadiz Shore Excursion: Small Group Cadiz Discovery Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9444P73
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCádizShore Excursions - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaFull-day Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - TarifaBus Tours - TarifaPorts of Call Tours - TarifaFull-day Tours - TarifaHalf-day Tours - TarifaShore Excursions - TangierBus Tours - TangierPorts of Call Tours - TangierFull-day Tours - TangierHalf-day Tours - TangierCategory