- Learn how to surf in Cabo San Lucas in the company of professional instructors
- Don’t worry about equipment—surf boards and wetsuits are provided
- Snacks and bottled water are included but lunch can be added as an optional extra
- Save your strength for the water with round-trip hotel transportation
Departure & Return
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you time!.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Note: If you'd like to take someone with you who would not be participating in the surf lesson, additional rates apply, 70 USD per companion. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking to pay for this directly before the day of the tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- This tour operate from Nov 15th to March 15th
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms