- Snorkel in the calm and shallow waters of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay
- Find the best spots to observe fish, coral and reef, turtles, rays and other marine life with the help of a knowledgeable guide
- Choose from a morning and afternoon departure to suit your schedule
- Snacks and air-conditioned transport from hotels and the cruise terminal included
Departure & Return
If you do not need complimentary round trip transportation: We can meet you at the Plaza Gali parking lot, is located right in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot, there is an OXXO (convenience store) we will meet you there, just let us know so we give you a time!.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen,sunglasses and swinwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY High Tide Los Cabos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Both bays are lovely with excellent snorkeling- amazing variety of fish and safe swimming." See review