2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the crowds of Cabo San Lucas and discover the natural beauty that lies just outside town on this horseback riding tour. Ride through the desert of Migrino while your guide tells you about the native fauna and history of the area. Then soak up the ocean views as you ride to a white-sand beach, looking out for for whales, dolphins, and sea turtles (depending on season) and watching the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean.
- Relaxing horseback riding tour outside Cabo San Lucas
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests): A more intimate experience
- Soak up desert, beach, and ocean views as you ride
- Spot wildlife such as whales and dolphins in their natural habitat
Saved to wishlist!
Beach & Desert Horseback Tour
Round trip transportation
There is a $20 per person park fee collected on the day of your experience
Professional photos available upon request for an additional fee.
Departure & Return
El Pozo de Cota, B.C.S., Mexico
If you are driving we will send you a map link after boking.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Cabo Tours, LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert! ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert! ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert! ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert! ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding on The Beach and Through The Desert!
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHorseback RidingNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCabo San LucasShore Excursions - Baja California SurHorseback Riding - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurPorts of Call Tours - Baja California SurShore Excursions - Los CabosHorseback Riding - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosPorts of Call Tours - Los CabosShore Excursions - San Jose del CaboHorseback Riding - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboPorts of Call Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory