Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recommendations: Long Sleeves and Hat. Swim Suit. Sunblock. Comfortable Shoes (Hiking shoes are the best if you have any, if not it's okay)
- Bring cash for tips, souvenirs, drinks, snacks, lunch.
- Recommendations: During the summer the best time for tour is at 4 PM because in the summer we can reach up to 110 Ferenheit so it's extremely hot, but we can still go in the morning starting at 7 AM if you want just don't say we didn't warn you with the heat.
- If you choose 4 PM you get to see the beautiful sunset!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Paradise Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sierra de la Laguna Hiking and Natural Springs Swim with Waterfalls.