2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Feel the wind in your hair and explore Cabo’s surroundings during this small-group horseback riding tour. Ride a noble steed on the beach, admiring the great waves of the Pacific Ocean, and venture into the desert for views of the mountains. After you dismount, visit a tequila museum and enjoy several samples of the Mexican libation.
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- No prior horseback riding experience is necessary
- Hassle-free round-trip transfers from your hotel
- All necessary safety equipment is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation
Bilingual Tour Guide
Park entrance fee p/p (20 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be arranged after booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Cabo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cabo Horseback Riding on Pacific Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cabo Horseback Riding on Pacific Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cabo Horseback Riding on Pacific Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cabo Horseback Riding on Pacific Beach and Desert?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It defiantly wasnt worth the price we paid for the excursion but hey it was for my son so I went ahead and paid the dollar amount." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Cabo Horseback Riding on Pacific Beach and Desert
1 hour 35 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesCabo San LucasHorseback Riding - Baja California SurNature and Wildlife - Baja California SurHorseback Riding - Los CabosNature and Wildlife - Los CabosHorseback Riding - San Jose del CaboNature and Wildlife - San Jose del CaboCategory