11 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Skip the Cabo scene for the day and embark on a private tour of some of the most beautiful nearby towns. Journey along the Pacific coastline to the beach town of Balandra then head to La Paz for an included lunch and tour. On the way back to Cabo, explore the magical town of Todos Santos.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Includes lunch in La Paz: No need to buy your own
- Explore some of the most beautiful places near to Cabo
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cabo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Swim suit, snorkel equipment, Breakfast, Towels, ¨Sun tan lotion¨, Tips for driver guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Los recogemos en el lugar en donde se estén hospedando en el área del lobby principal (siempre atendiendo la necesidad del cliente)
Los clientes que se estan hospedando el San Jose del Cabo los recogemos a las 3am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Luvis Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Balandra & City Tour La Paz & Todo Santos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Balandra & City Tour La Paz & Todo Santos?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Balandra & City Tour La Paz & Todo Santos?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Balandra & City Tour La Paz & Todo Santos?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Long day but well worth it lots of stops for bathroom breaks" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Balandra & City Tour La Paz & Todo Santos
11 to 14 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCabo San LucasBus Tours - Baja California SurCity Tours - Baja California SurAudio Guides - Baja California SurFull-day Tours - Baja California SurBus Tours - Los CabosCity Tours - Los CabosAudio Guides - Los CabosFull-day Tours - Los CabosBus Tours - San Jose del CaboCity Tours - San Jose del CaboAudio Guides - San Jose del CaboFull-day Tours - San Jose del CaboCategory