- Ranch and camel safari from Los Cabos
- Enjoy a Mexican lunch overlooking the water
- Sample various tequilas during a tasting session
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please click on the Contact Tour operator button, which is where we will send you your pickup time and location within 24 hours of booking your tour. You can also contact us through this chat. Please look for a white Cabo Adventures van at the pickup location
What To Expect
On arrival at the ranch, gain insight into the Baja peninsula’s ecology as you enjoy a scenic stroll on a coastal trail. Climb atop an awaiting camel to admire the seaside scenery from a unique vantage point; venture over the soft sands on a 20-minute beach safari atop your camel.
Return to the ranch and smile for special shots on your camel. Once your unforgettable moment has been captured on camera, settle into a comfortable seat overlooking the ocean for a flavorsome and fulfilling Mexican lunch. Treat your taste buds to the unique taste of traditional specialties, observing the ocean for humpback whales if you’re visiting between December and April.
Then, pleasure your palate with samples of tasty tequila. Return to your awaiting vehicle to enjoy the journey back to a central Los Cabos location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Important: This tour is not available for passengers arriving on a cruise ship
- Cameras may not be used in the camel area or during the camel ride
- Maximum weight limit is 265lbs / 120kgs
- Guests must be fully mobile to participate
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cabo Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Camel Outback Adventure and Eco Farm from Los Cabos.