- Look out for whales and dolphins on the short cruise to Julian Rocks
- Spot marine life including manta rays, wobbegong sharks, and three different types of sea turtle
- No experience necessary: full instruction and all equipment provided
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Address: Byron Bay Dive Centre 9 Marvell Street Byron Bay NSW 2481 Return point: You will be returned to the Byron Bay Dive Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not recommended for participants with serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to snorkeling. Some pre-existing medical conditions may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date and time or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- COVID-19 Vaccination - All members of your booking will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an approved COVID-19 Vaccination or have a medical or age exemption to enter the dive centre.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that all snorkel tour participants must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Dive Centre
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands