- 2-day kayaking, hiking and camping tour from Byron Bay
- Get up close to dolphins and turtles on a sea kayaking tour
- Camp out beneath the stars in the Mount Warning National Park
- Hike to the summit of Mount Warning and watch the sunrise over Australia’s east coast
- All meals, transport and camping equipment provided
- Authentic local experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointByron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: The actual 9 km return Summit Walk is self guided. Byron Bay Adventure Tours does not operate within the Wollumbin NP.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Adventure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Byron Bay Kayaking with Dolphins and Mount Warning Sunrise Climb Including Overnight Camping and BBQ Dinner.