8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the driving and hassle of waiting for public transport on this guided tour through the Northern Rivers hinterland. Enjoy pickup and drop-off from your Byron Bay accommodation and relax in a comfortable vehicle as you explore. Check out the markets (farmers or arts and crafts, depending on the day), and explore the hippy towns of Nimbin and Mullumimby, as well as the small settlements of Main Arm and Uki. Includes a locally sourced picnic lunch at Crams Farm next to Mount Warning.
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Byron Bay accommodation
- Explore the New South Wales' 'hippy trail,' visiting several of the best-known settlements
- Get insights into local life and culture from your guide
- Includes a locally sourced picnic lunch in a scenic location
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation
Locally sourced picnic lunch
morning or afternoon tea
Transfers to Byron Bay
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hippy Trail Hinterland Tour from Byron Bay
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingByron BayFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesMarkets - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Gold CoastBus Tours - Gold CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastMarkets - Gold CoastHistorical Tours - Gold CoastFull-day Tours - Gold CoastFood Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastBus Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastMarkets - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHistorical Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastFull-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory