Departure & Return
Tours start and finish from the courtyard at Sourdough Innovation Hub, 6-8 Burringbar st, Mullumbimby. Entrance on Gordon St next door to community college, just behind Post Office (plenty of free parking). Please try and arrive 15 minutes before tour time so we can start the briefing on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic cycling experience required, confident in riding on sealed roads, gravel roads and forest trails.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All riders must be over 18 years of age
- All riders must be over 160cm, (5'3") in height
- All riders must weight under 120kgs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Byron E Bike Tours - Byron Bay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Guided E Bike Tour - Hells Hole Pools & Rainforest.