- Most people can ride an e-bike comfortably
- E-bikes and safety gear (helmets and hi-vis) are provided
- Lunch is included, but bring your own water bottle
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Tours start and finish from the courtyard at Sourdough Innovation Hub, 6-8 Burringbar st, Mullumbimby. Entrance on Gordon St next door to community college, just behind Post Office (plenty of free parking). Please try and arrive 15 minutes before tour time so we can start the briefing on time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All riders must be over 18 years of age
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All riders must be over 160cm, (5'3") in height
- All riders must weight under 120kgs
- Basic cycling experience required, confident in riding on sealed roads, gravel roads and forest trails.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Byron E Bike Tours - Byron Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience