1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Gin lovers can see the spirit making process up close during this short, guided tour of the Cape Byron Distillery where Brookie’s Byron Gin is made. Visit this distillery set in a macadamia nut farm and surrounded by tropical plants and trees and enjoy a gin and tonic on your arrival. Learn the distillery’s history and gin-making process and smell the botanicals used while wandering the Big Scrub Rainforest.
- Distillery and rainforest tour for gin lovers
- Sample gins and learn about how it is made
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
80 St Helena Rd, McLeods Shoot NSW 2479, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible to the cellar door, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape Byron Distillery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cape Byron Distillery and Rainforest Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Distillery Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingByron BayDistillery Tours - New South WalesWalking Tours - New South WalesDistillery Tours - Gold CoastWalking Tours - Gold CoastDistillery Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWalking Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory