3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of Byron Bay on a 3-hour small-group tour. Check out the Byron Arts Trail at the Arts & Industry Park, see the Cape Byron Light, and look for wildlife such as dolphins, turtles, and migrating whales (June–Oct). Grab a snack at the Byron Bay Cookies shop and visit The Farm Byron Bay for coffee, tea, juice, and a stroll around the farm. Your guide shares commentary with your small group, which is limited to a maximum of six participants for a more personalized experience.
- 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour
- Take a short tour of the Cape Byron Light
- Go to galleries in the Arts & Industry Park
- Walk around the farm after a complimentary tea or coffee
- Includes guide, luxury 4WD vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and transfers from your Byron Bay accommodation (vehicle 8 seater,luxury 4wd)
Ticket on solar train
Transfers to Byron Bay
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can wear whatever you like on this tour, their isn't too much walking, but you may want your comfy walking shoes on.
- Please bring your own water, hat, camera, sunscreen, thirst for knowledge and sense for fun.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vision Walks - Eco Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Small-Group Byron Bay Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingByron BayBus Tours - New South WalesNature and Wildlife - New South WalesHistorical Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Gold CoastNature and Wildlife - Gold CoastHistorical Tours - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastBus Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastNature and Wildlife - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHistorical Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHalf-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory