2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Duration: 3 hours Difficulty: Moderate Start Time: 7am or 1pm daily Location: We will meet you at your accommodation Transfers are included: To & from the starting point, if required Group size: We can cater for groups of any size. Please contact us for larger group bookings Price: $130pp What’s Included: Professional tour guide with expert local riding knowledge, Trek carbon fibre road bike & accessories, home-made riding snacks & mid-ride coffee stop
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lifecycles Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 hour - Byron Bay Guided Ride?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 hour - Byron Bay Guided Ride?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 hour - Byron Bay Guided Ride?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
3 hour - Byron Bay Guided Ride
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingByron BayMountain Bike Tours - New South WalesMountain Bike Tours - Gold CoastMountain Bike Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory