- Half-day tour of Nightcap National Park and Bangalow from Byron Bay
- Hike through the rainforest and swim beneath Minyon Falls
- Enjoy a scrumptious BBQ lunch
- Browse the shops, cafés, and galleries of Bangalow
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Pick up at 0850hrs sharp (NSW! not QLD time) from the Byron Visitor Information Center at 80 Jonson Street, Byron Bay, NSW 2481 (it’s a yellow cottage style building just behind the main bus stop). Please wait on or in front of the veranda.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please bring:
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes (sneakers or trainers are fine)
- Water bottle
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belongings
- Camera (to capture your amazing moments)
- Rain coat (the weather is changeable)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Byron Bay Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.