- Enjoy generous tasting paddles at each location (included)
- Transfers from/to designated meeting points are included
- Receive personalized attention and make new friends on a small-group tour
- Meals are available at the venues at an extra cost
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Behind the Barrel Byron Bay
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands