4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grab your friends and prepare for some fun on this afternoon brewery and distillery tour. You’ll be taken to two local breweries and a distillery (or vice versa) to learn how your favorite drinks are made and, of course, to have a taste. The tour starts at 2pm so will take you through to the early evening, when you can call it a night or continue the fun independently.
- Enjoy generous tasting paddles at each location (included)
- Transfers from/to designated meeting points are included
- Receive personalized attention and make new friends on a small-group tour
- Meals are available at the venues at an extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lennox head hotel 1:30pm
the friendly railway hotel Byron bay 1:45pm
Or local Byron Bay accomodation 1:50pm
Please confirm your preferred pick up location 48 hours before the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Behind the Barrel Byron Bay
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Brewery and Distillery session ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Brewery and Distillery session ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Brewery and Distillery session ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Brewery and Distillery session
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingByron BayBus Tours - New South WalesDistillery Tours - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - Gold CoastDistillery Tours - Gold CoastBeer & Brewery Tours - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastBus Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastDistillery Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastBeer & Brewery Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHalf-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastCategory