3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Ride an open-air trolley around Buzios, stopping at beaches and scenic viewpoints along the way, during this 3-hour tour. You'll get an overview of the peninsula with no windows to obscure your photo ops. Multiple tour times available to fit your schedule.
- Family friendly
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- Recommended to bring a camera
- Please note that this activity is not bookable on cruise days and for cruise passengers.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Meeting point departure address: Orla Bardot, 550 - Armação de Búzios (in front of Brigitte Bardot's statue)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-hour Small Group Buzios Peninsula Open Air Trolley Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-hour Small Group Buzios Peninsula Open Air Trolley Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-hour Small Group Buzios Peninsula Open Air Trolley Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-hour Small Group Buzios Peninsula Open Air Trolley Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 2484P221
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTrolley Tours Ports of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBúziosShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilTrolley Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilCategory