9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Cable car Adult:14,000 KRW Child:10,000 KRW (5 ~ 12 year old) / Under 5 : free
Cruise ship: Adult:26,000 KRW Child:16,000 KRW (3 ~ 12 years old) / Under 3 : free
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Gimhae International Airport, 108 Gonghangjinim-ro, Daejeo 2(i)-dong, Gangseo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Busan Cruise Port, Choryang 3(sam)-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KOREA DISCOVERY TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip to the beautiful Korean marine national park, Hallyeohaesang.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip to the beautiful Korean marine national park, Hallyeohaesang.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip to the beautiful Korean marine national park, Hallyeohaesang.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip to the beautiful Korean marine national park, Hallyeohaesang.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanBus Tours - JeonjuNature and Wildlife - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuBus Tours - FukuokaNature and Wildlife - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - NagasakiNature and Wildlife - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Junam Wetlands ParkUN Memorial CemeteryHaeinsa TempleDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom)Haedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa)Geumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong)Andong Folk MuseumTrick Eye Museum BusanNampodong Street (Theater District)Andong Hahoe Folk VillageHaeundae BeachSEA LIFE® Busan AquariumGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo)Gwangbokdong Food StreetTaejongdae Resort Park