- Join a local Argentinian instructor for an online empanada cooking class
- A private class ensures individual attention from the instructor
- You receive a recipe in advance so you can pick up ingredients and prepare
- Class is held at a mutually convenient time—your host lives in Buenos Aires (GMT -3)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is an online cooking class. The Zoom or other video chat link will be shared with you after
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be sent after booking.
- This is a private activity - only your group will participate.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 0 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Argentine Empanadas Private Online Cooking Class.