3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Enjoy round-trip airport transfers and a 3-hour city tour of Buenos Aires with this all-inclusive package. Meet your driver at the airport and head to your accommodation. Hop on board the city tour bus and visit key landmarks like the Colon Theater, Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta and much more. Learn about the history of the city from your guide and take the transfer back to the airport whenever you're ready.
- Explore the city of Buenos Aires on a 3-hour city tour by bus
- See key sights like the Colon Theater, Plaza de Mayo, and Recoleta
- Learn about the history of the city from your informative guide
- Enjoy round-trip transfers from the airport whenever you want
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and Drop off from your hotel
Local Guide during city tour
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY RipioTurismo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 34949P35
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBuenos AiresHistorical Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MendozaCategory
La Ventana Tango ShowRiver Plate (Rio de la Plata)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Campanopolis Medieval VillageSanta Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarCatulo TangoSenor TangoSan Isidro CathedralSan Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Villa CrespoMadero TangoEsquina Carlos GardelBarolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)El Viejo Almacen de Buenos AiresBarrio de Abasto Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)La Bomba de TiempoBuenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)