Departure & Return
Tour departs from Sturla River Terminal (Cecilia Grierson 400, Puerto Madero). Note: Please, arrive on time, as the boat leaves at 10:00 AM.
Tour ends at Retiro Station at around 5:30 p.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Puerto de Frutos some shops closed on Monday to Thursday
- Museo del Mate closed Monday to Tuesday
- Museo Naval closed Monday to Tuesday
- Museo Arte Tigre closed Monday to Tuesday
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms