6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Sail through the Tigre Delta from Buenos Aires to reach the Temaiken Biopark on this half-day small-group tour. Learn about all of Argentina’s different landscapes and environments as you explore this exciting park. Discover the flora and fauna of the country in their respective environments, visit the aquarium, and get in-depth information at the 360° cinema. Then sail back to the city the way you came.
- Visit the Temaiken Biopark on a half-day excursion
- Sail through the Tigre Delta from Puerto Madero
- See the different environments of Argentina
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Navegation from Puerto Madero to Tigre city
Transfer service from Temaiken to Buenos Aires (Obelisco) by bus
Bioparque temaiken entrance tickets
Navegation is only for the way to Tigre , not to go back to the Puerto madero
Minimum of 3 passengers to aquire this service
Pick up hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointBuenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal District
The tour start at Puerto Madero
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum of 3 passengers to aquire this service
- Temaiken: Just 50 minutes from Buenos Aires, different landscapes of Ar- gentina and the world, in a unique encounter with nature. Wonderful flora and fauna immersed in environments that respect their original habitat. The incredible Aquarium, 360o Cinema and La Chacra with the animals and vegetables of our field, its restaurants and paradores make Temaikén an unforgettable place.
- FREQUENCY: Wed to Sun
- Most travelers can participate
- The tours starts at Puerto Madero and end at the Obelisc
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Temaiken Biopark Day Tour Including Tigre Delta Navigation?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Temaiken Biopark Day Tour Including Tigre Delta Navigation?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Temaiken Biopark Day Tour Including Tigre Delta Navigation?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Temaiken Biopark Day Tour Including Tigre Delta Navigation?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Temaiken Biopark Day Tour Including Tigre Delta Navigation
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasNature and Wildlife - The PampasEco Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoNature and Wildlife - MontevideoEco Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaEco Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Rojo Tango Café de los AngelitosBuenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)San Isidro CathedralPlaza ItaliaAquafanKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)La Bomba de TiempoParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Basilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Madero TangoOld Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Plaza DorregoEsquina Carlos GardelBarrio de Abasto San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)Parque LezamaColon Theatre (Teatro Colón)