4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Capture the magic of Buenos Aires on camera with the help of a professional photographer on this 4-hour small-group photography tour. This fun and unique sightseeing tour includes a 30-minute photography class and a photography-inspired tour of one of the city’s vibrant neighborhoods. Snap memorable photos of the colored houses of La Baca, the colonial streets of San Telmo or the modernist landmarks of Puerto Madero, then meet up with your fellow photographers to share your work. Best of all: this tour is suitable for all skill levels and camera types, including iPhones.
- 4-hour photography walking tour of Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a 30-minute lesson with a photography professional
- Receive a set of clues and a map to explore a neighborhood such as San Telmo, La Boca or Recoleta
- Debrief with your fellow photographers over a glass of wine
- Professional appraisal of your photography
Saved to wishlist!
30-minute creative photography workshop
Clue and map pack
Professional review of photos
Glass of wine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide during exploration
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Argentina
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursPhotography ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresWalking Tours - The PampasPhotography Tours - The PampasArt Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - MontevideoPhotography Tours - MontevideoArt Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MendozaPhotography Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)Mundo MarinoAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)La Ventana Tango ShowRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Parque LezamaPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Cabildo de Buenos AiresObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Esquina Homero Manzi Temaiken BioparkMataderos FairSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Cafe Tortoni Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)La Bomba de Tiempo