4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.
Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.
Pick up from EZEIZA international airport carries a transfer fee of 55usd...
Due to the very short cut off time, please call us as soon as you have booked.
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- CRUISE PORT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking in Special Requirements field
- Monuments and historical sites are generally closed to the public in the evening and will not be open for interior visits
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Groups of 7 or more will have a guide and a driver
- One language per group. No mixes!
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BUENOSAIRESTOURING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Shared Buenos Aires Tour by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Shared Buenos Aires Tour by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Shared Buenos Aires Tour by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Shared Buenos Aires Tour by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 27376P19
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasNight Tours - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoNight Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaNight Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Barrio Norte Plaza de la RepublicaEsquina Homero Manzi Casa RosadaFloralis GenericaLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Parque LezamaBarrio de Abasto Galileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)San Isidro CathedralCafe Tortoni Basílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarTigreEl QuerandiRojo Tango San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Colon Theatre (Teatro Colón)Obelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)