4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel within the city limits of the City of Buenos Aires.
Pickup from Cruise Port and Aeroparque is also included.
Pick up from Ezeiza or drop off at EZEIZA international airport carry an extra charge of 49 usd
- Aeroparque Internacional Jorge Newbery, Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado s/n, C1425 CABA, Argentina
- Ezeiza International Airport, AU Tte. Gral. Pablo Riccheri Km 33,5, B1802 Ezeiza, Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking in Special Requirements field
- Monuments and historical sites are generally closed to the public in the evening and will not be open for interior visits
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Groups of 7 or more will have a guide and a separate professional driver
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the short cut off time, please call us as soon as you have booked.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BUENOSAIRESTOURING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Private Buenos Aires by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Private Buenos Aires by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Private Buenos Aires by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Private Buenos Aires by Night with All-Inclusive Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 27376P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasNight Tours - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasAudio Guides - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoNight Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoAudio Guides - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaNight Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaAudio Guides - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Monumental Stadium (Estadio Antonio Vespucio Liberti)Senor TangoPlaza DorregoMataderos FairJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )RetiroParque de la CostaPassion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)AquafanAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)El QuerandiSan Isidro CathedralPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)La PlataKavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)San Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)