7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
A city humming with life, Buenos Aires is well worth exploring. This shore excursion gets you off your ship and into the city streets for a look at what Buenos Aires has to offer. Visit essential sites such as Plaza de Mayo on the classic city tour, or upgrade for even more sightseeing. Either way, complete your tour with a lunch cruise sailing the Rio de la Plata.
- Buenos Aires shore excursion with lunch cruise
- A guide takes you to top sights—no need to plan
- Admire the skyline as you sail along the Rio de la Plata
- Upgrade to include a longer city tour
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch on board: Starter + Main Course + Dessert
Tour Guide: Bilingual
Handicap Accessible: If you are using a wheelchair, you should contact us. The wheelchair must be foldable
Transfers: Pick up to the Port
Stops in Classic Option city tour: 3 STOPS
Stops in Premium option city tour: 5 STOPS
Drinks: Not included during lunch
Tips: Not Included
The tour finish in Puerto madero area , transportation to go back to your hotel NOT INCLUDED
FREQUENCY: Mon to Sat
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up Buenos Aires Port - Terminal Quinquela Martin
- Buenos Aires Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up service: Only included to hotels located at downtown aereas or at Buenos Aires PORT
- Option with clasic city tour: We will start in the north (Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta) where we will find wide green spaces and beautiful French style mansions. In the center of the city we will pass through the emblematic 9 de Julio Avenue, we will observe some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Upon reaching Plaza de Mayo, where the foundation of the city took in 1580, we will find the Casa Ro- sada, the Cabildo and the Metropolitan Cathedral. The tour continues visiting San Telmo, the native neighborhood of tango, and La Boca, where you can feel the pas- sion for football in the famous Bombonera. We will observe the colorful tenements, home to the Italian immigrants of the late 19th. century and the picturesque Caminito street that gives name to Carlos Gardel’s famous tango. The tour ends in the modern Puerto Madero, restored in 1990 and converted into the widest and most varied gastronomic area
- Option with PREMIUM city tour:We will start in the north (Retiro, Palermo and Recoleta) where we will find wide green spaces and beautiful French style mansions. In this area we will have our first stops: the emblematic Floralis Generica and the famous cemetery of Recoleta where we will visit the Mausoleum of Eva Duarte de Peron. In the center of the city we will pass through 9 de Julio Avenue, we will observe some of the most important points of interest such as the Colon Theater and the Obelisk. Upon reaching Plaza de Mayo, where the birth of the city took place in 1580, we will find the Casa Rosada, the Cabildo and we will enter the Cathedral. The tour continues to the south visiting San Telmo, the native neighborhood of tango, and La Boca, where you can feel the passion for football in the famous Bombonera. We will observe the colorful tenements, home to the Italian immi- grants of the late 19th. century and the pictu- resque Caminito street that gives name to Car- los Gardel’s famous tango. The tour ends in the modern neighborhood of Puerto Madero, the most varied gastronomic area of Buenos Aires
- Stops in PREMIUM city tour: STOPS • Floralis Generica Photo stop - 5 minutes • Recoleta Cemetery - Tomb of Evita - Church Ntra. Sra. Del Lujan - 30 minutes • GalleryBairesGallery-15minutes • Plaza de Mayo. Visiting interior of the Ca- thedral and tour of the Square-20 minutes. • Caminito, La Boca. - 30 minutes
- Stops in Classic city tour: STOPS Plaza de Mayo - 20 minutes Stadium Boca Jrs.- 15 minutes Caminito – 20 minutes
- Both options ( premium or classic includes lunch at Humberto M )
- We need to know your language in advance
- DURATION: 4 hs classic and 5 hours premium service
- FREQUENCY: Mon to Sat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Expetravel / Azul Latina
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Buenos Aires City Tour and Sailing Boat with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Buenos Aires City Tour and Sailing Boat with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Buenos Aires City Tour and Sailing Boat with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Buenos Aires City Tour and Sailing Boat with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 18016P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Parque LezamaBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarSan Isidro CathedralCasa RosadaPalais de GlaceRojo Tango Buenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Plaza San MartinGalerias PacificoBasilica of Our Lady of Lujan (Basilica Nuestra Senora de Lujan)Jewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Parque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Buenos Aires Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanico Carlos Thays)River Plate (Rio de la Plata)Paz Palace (Palacio Paz)Tango PorteñoLatin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)Mataderos FairGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)