3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover all the different sides to Buenos Aires on one 3-hour city tour, including hotel pick-up. See the grand presidential buildings of Plaza de Mayo, the modern waterfront of Puerto Madero and the cobblestone alleyways of San Telmo. This tour also includes a visit to La Boca neighborhood. Visit the tomb of Argentina’s beloved first lady, Evita, in Recoleta Cemetery, and admire the European-style mansions and parks of Palermo, the capital’s most exclusive residential area.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local Guide
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at centrally located hotels in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Buenos Aires
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Premium City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium City Tour of Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Only critics was this was main a group that is not used to gear and humidity so dehydration can set in quickly." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Campanopolis Medieval VillageCasa RosadaPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Plaza DorregoEvita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)Palais de GlaceBasílica de Nuestra Señora del PilarParque Tres de Febrero (Bosques de Palermo)Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Villa CrespoCafé de los AngelitosSenor TangoObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Galerias PacificoTango PorteñoEl QuerandiBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)La Ventana Tango Show