8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get an authentic taste of local life in Buenos Aires on this customisable full-day sightseeing tour – an ideal introduction to the city for first-time visitors. Visit landmarks like the Casa Rosada in Plaza de Mayo, the Woman’s Bridge in Puerto Madero and the brightly colored houses of the La Boca district, then stop for lunch at typical Argentine restaurant. This private tour is tailored to your interests, so you could also check out the tango halls of San Telmo, stroll through the parks of Palermo or visit Evita’s grave in the Recoleta Cemetery.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Pick up/Drop off at International Airport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
I can meet you at the lobby or call you to your room
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible please let me know in advance in order to set the arrangements
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Friend in Buenos Aires
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Sightseeing?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Sightseeing?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Sightseeing?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Buenos Aires City Sightseeing?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Barrio de Abasto AquafanBuenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)El Viejo Almacen de Buenos AiresFloralis GenericaObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)Villa CrespoRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)La Bomba de TiempoSenor TangoEsquina Carlos GardelBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)9 de Julio Avenue (Avenida 9 De Julio)Barrio Norte National Naval Museum (Museo Naval de la Nacion)Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)RetiroPalermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana)