3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Step into the worlds of Jorge Luis Borges, Julio Cortázar and Ernesto Sábato and discover the creative heart of Buenos Aires on this 3-hour private literary tour. Learn about Buenos Aires’ unique literary heritage as you visit the writers’ former homes, the locations that inspired famous novels and the cafés and bohemian hangouts where poets and writers would meet.
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Art Historian Guide
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any hotel or apartment centrally located in Buenos Aires.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a kid-friendly tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Historical Tour of Argentinian Writers in Buenos Aires?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Tour of Argentinian Writers in Buenos Aires?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Historical Tour of Argentinian Writers in Buenos Aires?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Historical Tour of Argentinian Writers in Buenos Aires?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresBus Tours - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasArt Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasBus Tours - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoHistorical Tours - MontevideoArt Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaHistorical Tours - MendozaArt Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Barrio Norte San Telmo Market (Mercado de San Telmo)AquafanJewish Museum of Buenos Aires (El Museo Judío de Buenos Aires )Parque de la CostaEsquina Homero Manzi Esquina Carlos GardelCatulo TangoEvita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)Plaza DorregoCabildo de Buenos AiresMetropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) Rojo Tango Café de los AngelitosPlaza de la RepublicaVilla CrespoObelisk (Obelisco de Buenos Aires)CaminitoAmalia Lacroze de Fortabat Art Collection (Coleccion de Arte Amalia Lacroze de Fortabat)Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)