1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Perfect for those with a short time in Argentina, this private guided tour transports you from Buenos Aires to Iguazú National Park, where you can explore the falls from the Argentinian side, in a single day. Includes airfare and admission.
- Travel to Iguazú National Park from Buenos Aires in just one day
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Buenos Aires hotel
- Get insight into regional flora and fauna from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
National Park Fees
Professional Private Guide
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Buenos Aires
Transportation in a Private vehicle
Domestic Flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu (Economy class)
Private Guided Tour of the Argentinean Side of the Falls
Live Tour Commentary (English/Spanish)
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Early morning Pick-Up at your hotel in Buenos Aires, and ride in a private vehicle to the Jorge Newbery Airport or Ezeiza Airport to take your direct flight to Puerto Iguazu (IGR).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Signature Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day at Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Airfare?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day at Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Airfare?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day at Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Airfare?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day at Iguazu Falls from Buenos Aires with Airfare?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresAir Tours - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasOvernight Tours - The PampasNature and Wildlife - The PampasWalking Tours - The PampasFull-day Tours - The PampasAir Tours - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoOvernight Tours - MontevideoNature and Wildlife - MontevideoWalking Tours - MontevideoFull-day Tours - MontevideoAir Tours - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaOvernight Tours - MendozaNature and Wildlife - MendozaWalking Tours - MendozaFull-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Old Palermo (Palermo Viejo)Tigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)La PlataSan Isidro CathedralAlberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)Barrio de Abasto La Ventana Tango ShowPaz Palace (Palacio Paz)Plaza San MartinLa Bomba de TiempoMadero TangoRiver Plate Museum (Museo River Plate)Plaza ItaliaSenor TangoTango PorteñoPassion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)Rojo Tango Santa Susana Ranch (Estancia Santa Susana)Floralis GenericaSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)