4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience Buenos Aires like a local on a private half-day tour of the Argentinian capital’s iconic landmarks and hidden corners. On this custom tour, you’ll be able to customize your itinerary according to your interests and only see the sights you wish to visit. Choose to admire cultural treasures like Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta Cemetery and Casa Rosada, or opt to capture the bohemian charm of neighborhoods such as La Boca, Palermo and San Telmo. On this private tour, you’ll receive undivided attention from your guide.
- Private half-day tour of Buenos Aires' cultural treasures
- Customize your itinerary according to your interests
- Choose to explore vibrant neighborhoods like San Telmo, Palermo and La Boca
- See popular landmarks like Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta Cemetry and The Obelisk
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide as you explore the Argentinian capital
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle (by car up to 3 passengers and by van for 4 or mores passengers) )
Food and drinks
Airport drop-off ( it applies extra charge, please check the options at the time of booking)
Capacity for luggage: 1 Suitcase and 1 carry on per passenger.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point at the Cruise Terminal: The passengers who DON`T CARRY LUGGAGE, go out the lobby of the port through GATE 12. The tour guide will be at this gate holding a sign with your name written on it. If you leave the ship WHIT LUGGAGE, please, contact the supplier in order to organize the meeting point.
- Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal "Benito Quinquela Martin"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Buenos Aires hotel or cruise terminal. For cruise passengers, if you have not already specified, you MUST advise as soon as possible your ship name, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made. IMPORTANT INFO: Please, be aware that the luggage admited is 1 suitcase and 1 carry on per passenger For more info please, contact the supplier before boking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BsAstravelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Buenos Aires Like a Local 4-Hour Private Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Buenos Aires Like a Local 4-Hour Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Buenos Aires Like a Local 4-Hour Private Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Buenos Aires Like a Local 4-Hour Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 16694P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBuenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasCity Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasClassic Car Tours - The PampasHalf-day Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - MontevideoBus Tours - MontevideoCity Tours - MontevideoPorts of Call Tours - MontevideoClassic Car Tours - MontevideoHalf-day Tours - MontevideoShore Excursions - MendozaBus Tours - MendozaCity Tours - MendozaPorts of Call Tours - MendozaClassic Car Tours - MendozaHalf-day Tours - MendozaCategory
Catulo TangoDon Silvano Ranch (Estancia Don Silvano)Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)Kavanagh Building (Edificio Kavanagh)Casa RosadaPlaza DorregoTigreParque de la CostaBuenos Aires Eco-ParkBuenos Aires Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires)Plaza de la RepublicaGalerias PacificoPuente de la MujerTigre Art Museum (Museo de Arte Tigre)La Ventana Tango ShowSan Ignacio de Loyola Church (St. Ignatius Church)Palermo Hippodrome (Hipodromo Argentino de Palermo)El QuerandiVilla CrespoGalileo Galilei Planetarium (Planetario Galileo Galilei)